Sunday 1 September 2013

Media Diary

Media Diary

I started my Friday morning by using the alarm clock on my phone to wake me up. The alarm on my phone is simple and efficient and i don't need a separate alarm clock. Before I went to school I used my tablet's internet to check when the bus was coming (this is so that I don't have to wait at the bus stop for ages). When walking down the streets, I saw advertisements on buses and the sides of the road that are there to get me interested in products. Throughout the school day I used various pieces of technology such as computers and looking at 'smart' boards. When I went home, I used my computer to talk to my friends via Skype and watch videos on YouTube for entertainment.
On Saturday I woke up late and didn't have time to do much so the day pretty much consisted of me playing games on my computer, talking to friends on Skype and watching Top Gear on the television.
This morning (Sunday), I woke up to my alarm clock once again so that i could go to church. I then took the same small journey down to my bus stop so that I could get there. When I got there, the theme of the week was the youth. So i used a microphone to talk to the church members and watched the big screen as the youth trip was shown. I then got the bus home and went on my computer for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Really Good Dan, good level of detail and good explanations.

    To develop, I am sure that you use much more media than is here, e.g. seeing adverts etc.

    8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you get that background?

    ReplyDelete